CCC Floor Levels

Information about floor levels and changes resulting from the earthquakes can be found on the council’s website here: Floor levels in residential homes in christchurch.

This page contains details on how to use the map detailing the flood management area (FMA), as well as some FAQs. Read the page thoroughly to understand the different terminology that is used on the map, as it can be a little confusing.

If you have any questions or comments on this please post below and we’ll do our best to answer them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.