Know your rights

Repair or replacement to ‘as when new’

If you have a total replacement policy (and most people do) you are entitled to lodge a claim and the assessed loss to be repaired or replaced to “as when new” standard using today’s materials and techniques complying with Government and local Authority regulations and by laws. Continue reading

CCC Floor Levels

Information about floor levels and changes resulting from the earthquakes can be found on the council’s website here: Floor levels in residential homes in christchurch.

This page contains details on how to use the map detailing the flood management area (FMA), as well as some FAQs. Read the page thoroughly to understand the different terminology that is used on the map, as it can be a little confusing.

If you have any questions or comments on this please post below and we’ll do our best to answer them.